DAYCARE DROP OFF HOURS:
Mon-Fri: 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Sun: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
DAYCARE PICK UP HOURS:
Anytime during business hours!
Your days of coming home to a doggy-destroyed house are over!
Whenever you have a long workday or a busy weekend ahead of you, simply bring your furry friend to Club K-9 and we’ll take it from there. Our well-trained and knowledgeable staff will pamper your pup so you can relax, knowing that your furry friend is in our capable hands. While you’re away, he’ll enjoy a great day of play, and when you pick him up, he’ll be ready to cuddle and snooze peacefully.
Open 365 days a year, Club K-9 is always available for you, providing a fun, safe, and supervised environment for dogs. We have a spacious indoor area for large dogs to play in and completely separate romper room for little ones. Our North Portland location also features a huge outdoor play area, which is fenced-in and covered to allow safe and dry recreation all year round. In dog daycare we only accept well-socialized dogs that pass our strict evaluation, so you don’t have to worry about your pup’s playmates.
If your pup prefers not to run with the pack, we offer day boarding in our boarding suites. Day boarding pups get multiple potty breaks throughout the day, breakfast, lunch, and dinner service when requested, as well as a nice long walk in the middle of the day. We are happy to provide our day boarding guests with raised beds, stuffed beds, fleece blankets, or you can even bring your own. Due to the limited availability, we do require reservations for day boarding. Give us a call and we will take care of you!
SOCIAL Daycare Rates
- Half day, 1 dog: $20
- Full day, 1 dog: $30
- 10 half days $190 19/day
- 20 half days $360 18/day
- 5 full days: $140 28/day
- 10 full days: $270 27/day
- 15 full days: $390 26/day
- 20 full days: $480 $24/day
Individual Daycare Rates
- Half day: $23 per dog
- Full day: $33 per dog
- 10 Half Days: $220 $22/day
- 15 Half Days: $315 $21/day
- 10 Full Days: $310 31/day
- 15 Full Days: $450 30/day
Day-boarding dogs must pass an evaluation specific to day-boarding. Reservations for day-boarding are required. Day-boarding includes a furnished suite to rest in, multiple potty breaks, and nice long walk in the middle of the day.
All packages are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and expire 6 months after nonuse. Packages are recommended only for dogs who do consistently well at daycare. We prefer new dogs wait 3 visits prior to purchasing. Thank you!
daycare Shuttle Rates
- Up to 3 miles away: $10 for up to 2 dogs
- Up to 3 miles away, round trip: $18 for up to 2 dogs
- Additional miles: 1.50/per mile.
Please call for availability. We always do our best to accommodate! Sunday shuttles are unavailable. Saturday shuttles vary by the date.
- Please call us at (503) 289-7472 to set up your pup's evaluation and first day of daycare. The process will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Evaluations are by appointment only, require a credit card on file and have a 24-hour cancellation policy. No shows and cancellations made out of policy will not be refunded.
- Drop off is between 7 AM and 9 AM Monday through Friday. Expect to spend 10 minutes at the facility.
- Dogs must be friendly and social with humans and all types of other dogs. We accept dogs with separation anxiety on a case by case basis. Dogs with a history of injuring humans or other dogs will not be considered.
- All dogs being evaluated have to be under their parent's ownership for at least 2 weeks; no exceptions.
- Male dogs over 7 months of age must be neutered for play group. Female dogs do not have to be spayed but cannot be in heat on premises; we do not board dogs in heat.
- Make sure your dog is wearing a nylon, quick release collar.
- For your pup's evaluation day, please bring a completed membership application and proof of current vaccines. We will not be able to accept your dog unless we have up to date vaccinations present at the time of drop off.
- Over 6 months of age: Distemper, Parvo, and Rabies vaccines.
- Under 6 months of age: at least two round of Distemper and Parvo vaccines administered at least 48 hours prior.
- Bordetella is not required at our facility; however, in the event you and your veterinarian decide upon giving your dog the Bordetella vaccination, we mandate a one-week waiting period after a dog is administered their first Bordetella immunization or after revaccination when a dog becomes past due.
- Please provide us with updated vaccination records each time your dog is vaccinated via fax, email, or a hard copy. We request you always wait 48 hours after any vaccinations before bringing your dog in for daycare and boarding.
Have your vet fax your pup's vaccines over to us at (503) 289-7315!