DAYCARE DROP OFF HOURS:
Mon-Fri: 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Sat: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Sun: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
DAYCARE PICK UP HOURS:
Anytime during business hours!
Your days of coming home to a doggy-destroyed house are over!
Whenever you have a long workday or a busy weekend ahead of you, simply bring your furry friend to Club K-9 and we’ll take it from there. Our well-trained and knowledgeable staff will pamper your pup so you can relax, knowing that your furry friend is in our capable hands. While you’re away, he’ll enjoy a great day of play, and when you pick him up, he’ll be ready to cuddle and snooze peacefully.
Open 365 days a year, Club K-9 is always available for you, providing a fun, safe, and supervised environment for dogs. We have a spacious indoor area for large dogs to play in and completely separate romper room for little ones. Our North Portland location also features a huge outdoor play area, which is fenced-in and covered to allow safe and dry recreation all year round. In dog daycare we only accept well-socialized dogs that pass our strict evaluation, so you don’t have to worry about your pup’s playmates.
- Half day (up to 6 hours): $20 per dog
- Full day (over 6 hours): $30 per dog
- 10 half days $190 19/day
- 20 half days $360 18/day
- 5 full days: $140 28/day
- 10 full days: $270 27/day
- 15 full days: $390 26/day
- 20 full days: $480 $24/day
All packages are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and expire 6 months after nonuse. Packages are recommended only for dogs who do consistently well at daycare. We prefer new dogs wait 3 visits prior to purchasing. Thank you!
daycare Shuttle Rates
- Up to 3 miles away: $10 for up to 2 dogs
- Up to 3 miles away, round trip: $18 for up to 2 dogs
- Additional miles: 1.50/per mile.
Please call for availability. We always do our best to accommodate! Sunday shuttles are unavailable. Saturday shuttles vary by the date.
A LA CARTE SERVICES
- Treat or PB Kong: $4
- 15 or 30 minute walks in the neighborhood: $15/$20 for up to two dogs in the same family
- Peanut Butter for medication: $1 per day
- Brush Out, Massage, or Play Session, 15 minutes: $15
- Calming Aid: $2 day (AM & PM dose)
- Our food: $1 per cup (1 cup minimum charge)
- Grain free food: $2 per cup
- Bathing: based on size and coat type, please see our bathing page for exact fees
- Daily Photo & Report card: $3
- NEW! 15 minute training sessions: $15 per session
- Please call us at (503) 289-7472 to set up your dog's evaluation and first day of daycare. The process will take approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Evaluations are by appointment only, require a credit card on file and have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Drop off is at 7:00 or 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday. Expect to spend 10 minutes at the facility.
- Day care is a place for dogs who enjoy being social, but it’s not ideal for socializing dogs. If your dog does not meet the age requirements, does not already enjoy playing in a group setting such as the dog park, or is fearful with new dogs, please consider dog walking or talk to one of our staff members for recommendations.
- Dogs must be friendly and social with humans and all types of other dogs.
- Dogs must be able to be take breaks in a plastic or write crate on an as needed basis.
- Dogs with a history of injuring humans or other dogs will not be considered.
- Must be over 6 months of age. We are not accepting any puppies at this time.
- All dogs being evaluated have to be under their parent's ownership and living in their home for at least 1 month.
- Male dogs must be neutered for play group. Female dogs do not have to be spayed but cannot be in heat on premises; we do not board dogs in heat.
- Make sure your dog is wearing a nylon, quick release collar.
- For your pup's evaluation day, please bring a completed membership application and proof of current vaccines.
- Distemper, Parvo, and Rabies vaccines are required.
- Bordetella is not required at our facility; however, in the event you and your veterinarian decide upon giving your dog the Bordetella vaccination, we mandate a one-week waiting period after a dog is administered their first Bordetella immunization or after revaccination when a dog becomes past due.
- Please provide us with updated vaccination records each time your dog is vaccinated via fax, email, or a hard copy. We request you always wait 48 hours after any vaccinations before bringing your dog in for daycare and boarding.
Have your vet fax your pup's vaccines over to us at (503) 289-7315!